A home inspection is a limited, non-invasive examination of the condition of a home, often in connection with the sale of the property.
Our Inspectors are trained, active licensed general contractors, home inspectors and Insured inspectors with the knowledge and practice to perform a detailed report.
They inspect all components of the property such as roof attic, plumbing, electricity, exterior walls, appliances, etc. Inspectors are equipped with the latest technology to help evaluate and diagnose.
Inspections include complementary Infrared photography at the same price of a regular competitor’s inspection. Which results in more value for your investment.
Reports will provide you with a detailed condition of your property. We will alert you on any given situation that could be hazardous to you or your family and guide you to a professional network of specialist to solve the matter.
Reports are delivered between 24 to 48 hrs. Reports might include building permits
Wind Mitigation [ Residential | Commercial | Condominium]
The purpose of a windstorm inspection is to determine the appropriateness of a given structure's construction in the event of strong winds, such as those present in a hurricane.
- Inspectors evaluate every exterior openings in the property, windows, doors, garage doors.
- Evaluates and inspects every protection device such as shutter panels, accordion shutters to find out which one
complies with Florida Building Code (FBC).
- Evaluate roof shape and coverings.
- Insides the attic check nails separation, nail size, truss separation and roof to wall attachment.
- If a residential or commercial property does not comply with the approved test for FBC, you will find the requirements to fulfill this task via reports. A homeowner with windstorm insurance can often submit the results of a windstorm inspection to their insurer to obtain discounts on their windstorm insurance.
Reports delivered within 24 hours. There is a training
Watch How We Do It
Inspection required by the Homeowner when requested by their insurance company to obtain a new insurance policy or a renovation. Recommend after 30 years of construction. It allows you to know current state in which systems are, and life expectancy before becomes unsafe.
Four Points Inspection, consist in the inspection of the following systems.